The owner of Ferstl Valuation Services is J.T. Ferstl who is both a certified Arkansas real estate appraiser and an experienced expert in the field.
The Appraisal Institute, a global association of real estate appraisers, designates real estate appraisers and property analyst professionals who have met rigorous requirements relating to education, testing, experience and demonstration of knowledge, understanding and ability. All MAI professionals adhere to a strictly enforced Code of Professional Ethics and Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice. In short, the AI designation stands for advanced knowledge, documented experience, and uncompromising integrity. J.T. Ferstl is a designated Appraisal Institute professional.
In addition to his experience with residential and commercial real estate appraisals, our owner is both licensed Arkansas attorney and real estate broker. His combined abilities and experience Ferstl Valuation Services an unmatched record of success over the past decade in hundreds of jury and non-jury trials.
J.T. Ferstl, JD, MAI
J.T.’s Memberships & Certifications:
- Appraisal Institute MAI Designated Member
- Arkansas Association of Realtors Real Estate Broker
- Arkansas Bar Association Licensed Attorney
- Arkansas Certified General Appraiser
- Tennessee Certified General Appraiser
- Louisiana Certified General Appraiser
- Oklahoma Certified General Appraiser
- Arkansas Appraisers Association Founding Member
- Former Chairman of the Little Rock Planning Commission
- Rotary Club of Little Rock — President
- Leadership Greater Little Rock Class III
- Arkansas Business 40 under 40
- Ted Anglyn Award – Appraisal Institute (LDAC)
Our Recent Articles
At Ferstl Valuation Services, we know a thing or two about real estate.
On our blog, we share our knowledge with you.
Commercial real estate can be a complex and confusing field to navigate for newcomers. Whether you want to lease new office space…
If you’re thinking about buying or selling a house, you’re likely familiar with the term “appraisal.” An appraisal is an analysis of…
The real estate market has been a roller coaster ride for both buyers and sellers over the past two years. In a…
Selling your home requires a lot of work, from cleaning to finding out if there are homes appraising higher now. When you…
Credentials and Memberships
Quick Contact Form
"*" indicates required fields